Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Preparations

This time next month, my Matthew will be leaving me for three whole days. I cannot bear the thought. When he first told me, my heart sank. I even teared up a little bit [but lately, I tear up at the slightest thing].

What on earth am I going to do with myself?


I'm trying to plan things to do now to make sure I'm good and busy so I have less time to spend missing him. He's going away for a weekend of training or something with the ROTC. I guess this little weekend will prepare me for the times he has to go away for a month or so during the next few summers.

I think I've figured out what I'm to do, though. :)

1. Call up some Provo friends and see if they want to come spend the weekend or a day with me exploring and shopping.
2. Work on all of my decorating plans that weekend to a) surprise him with a fresh, beautiful home to come home to, and b) be kept reeeeally busy.
3. Buy a bunny and spend the weekend coo-ing over him/her and litter box train him/her.
and the very least fun thing to do
4. Study. o_O

I've been doing some more hunting for ideas on how to decorate. Here's a few more ideas.

Somesing like thiiis...

plus...

this. :)
Maybe. I have some experimentin' to do.

Until the weekend he leaves next month, I will be soaking up and enjoying every last second I can with him... even when he keeps me from sleeping with his shallow, deep, loud breaths in his sleep, and when he leaves 4 pairs of shoes on the floor causing me to almost trip. I lurve him. 

No comments:

Post a Comment