Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Hair.

Today has been an exceptionally giggly day. 
Everything seems funny and sends me into a hysteria of laughter. I love it. 

Mayhaps it's because I went to bed at midnight, which, these days, is unheard of!
With Matt's ROTC and class schedule so dang stinkin' early in the morning, he has to be in bed by 10 or it's bad news bears at the Castellanos apartment. He also has to be well fed, or he's crankier than a baby, but that's another story. 

Anywho, I went to bed around midnight last night on account of what seemed to be a mountain of homework (due today) casting a hu-mungo shadow over me. I had planned on getting up when Matt left for PT at 5 am. Thank the good heavens I didn't. I woke up at 7. Everything has been making me batty, the best batty, that is.... Except when Matt came home just before 8, quite flustered, and interrupted my shower by asking where his books were. (They were in the car. He leaves everything in the car. That man..)

To my point. I've been going bonkers today, especially around Matt. 
When Matt got home (after I had quite the productive day) he sat down next to me and asked, 
"Are you ever going to do your hair again?" 

To which I respond, 
"Wha??"
to the man who has me cut his hair the same way every week. 
Yes, every week. 

Then he says, 
"Ya, I don't remember the last time you did your hair,
BUT I'm not complaining. I'm just asking."

To which I say, 
"I just did it, like, last week."
Isn't that often enough? ;)
Then I went into a laughing fit. One of many.

And, really, what's wrong with after-shower buns?



He threatens to chop it off sometimes. 
I think it's funny. 
And you know, I don't think I'd mind.
I would probably like it.. after the original shock wore off. 
I almost want to dare him to do it.
But he's right, I wear my hair like this almost every day.

The End!

No comments:

Post a Comment