Sunday, October 28, 2012

Patrick Dempsy


Matt and I like to share lazy moments together when we can. The other day before a nap, we were laying in bed and he turns his phone to me to show me what I'm assuming is a picture of a cute animal or silly meme on instagram - because that's just what he does. I looked at the screen and read something to the effect of "when you dream about someone it means that person misses you." ...Um, okay. Where are you going with this?

After I read it I looked at him and he said, "Patrick Dempsy was in my dream last night!" to which I respond, "Patrick Dempsy doesn't know you."

All too quickly he says, "But he misses me!" //palm to face//

And that's a taste of what I live with. I'm pretty sure the man has more celebrity man crushes than I do.






No comments:

Post a Comment