Sunday, October 28, 2012

Dear Baby,


October 28, 2012 – 25 weeks 6 days

Dear Sweet Baby,

As we approach our third trimester mark, I thought I’d let you know a few of my favorite things about you. (I can’t believe how quickly time has been passing!)

1. I love feeling you move around inside of me. I feel so connected to you every time you move.

2. I love hearing your heartbeat. We get to hear the little thump-thump every two weeks now! I look forward to my appointments for that very reason.

3. I love how you respond to your daddy’s voice. I especially love that he loves to read and talk to you whenever he gets the chance.

I don’t think my favorite things about you will change much until you’re here in my arms. Feel free to come anytime in about 10-14 weeks. We can’t wait to meet you!

Love, Mama.


No comments:

Post a Comment