Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Today...

Matt told me two things.

1) He is going to San Antonio, Texas in just over two weeks. Wha!? Well he told me he was, then asked permission to go. Well, duh! Yes, you can! Pack me in your suit case please!? My first reaction was not sadness, but jealousy! I'm so excited for him. He gets to go check out the hospital on base in San Antonio for three days to get a feel for what he will be doing once he graduates and gets shipped off. FUUUUN! Luckily, I'll be bus-ayyy with my new job and getting ready for my family to come visit. Maybe I'll even get a little homework done, and with any luck I'll be able to teach Mochi some tricks and hopefully figure out a way to keep him from eating the baseboards that he has suddenly found a liking to.

2) ...... it's a secret. A very exciting secret. A secret that warms my heart, makes me feel giddy, and makes me smile randomly in class because my happiness and excitement are uncontrollable. Don't worry. You'll figure it out someday, and maaaaybe you'll be as excited as I am.

Anyway, I've never been to Texas, and I don't really know what the hype in San Antonio is so I looked up pictures. Now I'm way more jelly than I was before. Here are some of my favorites. Hopefully he is able to do a little sight seeing for me while he's there.

The "Riverwalk". Ooooh. 

Downtown. Standard, but still pretty. 

Life's good, yes? 

No comments:

Post a Comment