Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Happy happy.

I am so excited, so blessed, so hopeful.

I've found myself looking at beautiful pictures of 
destinations around the world, and it's making me giddy.






I'm so excited that Matt's position in the ROTC will give us the opportunity to
leave the country. I cannot wait to see the world. My heart feels like it will 
burst with love and happiness for the prospects of our future. 
We don't know where we'll end up, but that's half the fun.

I can't believe how perfectly content I am with life right now.
Despite the stresses of homework, midterms, work, a dwindling bank account, 
and colliding schedules with the hubs,
I don't think I could be much happier. 

My life is turning out better than I had ever imagined it would. 


No comments:

Post a Comment