Wednesday, May 25, 2011

You know what's fun?/Day SEVENTY-TWO until the BIG day!

I started this blog a couple months ago as a little place to go and secretly post things about my life, and still, I have told no one about my blog. And you know, I kind of like it this way, but reading other people's blogs has got me wondering if and when I'll ever tell someone about it. And for someone who shares probably much to much with her future hubby, keeping this secret is quite difficult. 

I think the day I get a follower my head will explode with happiness. 

____________________________________________________________________________________

Good news #1:

*drum roll*

I have a wedding dress! 

I actually got it two weeks ago, but somehow life has a way of becoming very busy, and I have a way of becoming quite lazy. But I'm here now! I'm here to catch you up on the exciting progress of my wedding plans! 

The dress is delightful, let me tell you! Although, right now I'm in that stage where I'm desperately hoping I still love the dress when I go back for my fitting. It's so different than what I thought I wanted - everything I never knew I wanted. Well, you'll see it in time.. in 72 days to be exact! (Where has the time gone!?)

Good news #2: 

This past weekend my Matthew and I took some handsome engagement pictures. My creative friend helped us out and captured some pretty sweet pictures. Want to see?? I thought so. Who wouldn't?






Just a few of my favorites. 

Good news #3:

I resurfaced my creativity, which tends to hide when other things in life become more pressing. I designed a simple, cute wedding invitation! I lurve it. Yes, you can get a sneak peak of that, too! 



[good little peak of a sneak, yes?]

Lots of other little details have begun to come together. I still can't believe I'm going to be a Mrs. soon!-Blows my mind!

Next: Apartment hunting in the Salt Lake Citay! Oh, how I cannot wait to move out of this little cinder-block apartment and into my own home with the most handsome roommate ever! 

xoxo.

No comments:

Post a Comment