Tuesday, April 12, 2011

I do believe..

that I'm a lucky gal,

every day is a new opportunity to make a difference,

people are amazing and stupid, but very amazing,

dreams are to be pursued,

the world is beautiful,

God lives,

every life matters, 

photography is awesome,

animals make great best friends,

music is neat,

friends should not be taken for granted,

family is everything,

prayer is powerful,

ice cream is the best invention. ever. 


I also like to believe that my dreams are little glimpses into my future. (I had another dream about babies a couple nights ago... twins.) :]

I'm taking a tiny break from end-of-the-semester-maddness to think of all the little things I am blessed with, and holey-moley is there a lot to be happy about! 

And at these times of the year, 
I am especially glad to have ice cream. 8]

Keep yo' chin up. xoxo.


No comments:

Post a Comment