Saturday, November 10, 2012

Playing catch-up

I've been really, really bad about posting these, but I did remember to drag Matt out to snap a few pictures of my growing body.

Week 24 (Photos via Samantha Gillis Photography)


My old friend Samantha surprised me with her presence at the 
baby shower my sister threw me when we were in California last month.
She gave me a priceless gift of a maternity photo shoot. 
We rounded up a few gifts from the shower and headed down to the river.
I love this girl's work. If you're in the market for a photographer in the 
Fresno area, get in touch with her here.

Week 25



Week 26




(This is my face trying reeeally hard not to be mad at Matt. It obviously didn't work too well.)

Those bad mood pregnancy hormones hit me hard.







No comments:

Post a Comment